This is Charlie Lane, a talented snowboarder who embarks on a full-time programme training in the Austrian Alps each winter season, he prepares and practices his snowboarding for top Junior European and World events.
We are thrilled to have Charlie as part of our Foundation’s team, we are excited to support Charlie’s snowboarding potential to give him the opportunities to push his snowboarding to the next level.
WHAT’S YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER AMBITION CHRLIE?
I just enjoy all types of snowboarding, whether it is in the park, boardercross racing or powder riding, I love it all. I would love one day to be in the X Games or the Winter Olympics, I will keep trying, but have fun riding regardless.
GIVE US A SUMMARY OF YOUR SNOWBOARDING CAREER TO DATE…
- The last two winter seasons, I have been crowned Valley Rally, King of the Mountain Tour (Supergrom)
- Overall 2nd Q Parks Tour – Slopestyle (U15s)
- 2018 and 2019 overall 2nd in SBX German Boardercross Series (U13s)
- 2019 Overall ranked 8th World Rookie Tour (Groms)
- 2018 Austrian and German Masters Supergrom Slopestyle Champion
WHAT ARE YOUR OBJECTIVES FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS?
Work hard and practicing to get my Dub 10s, both frontside and backside.
IF YOU WEREN’T A PROFESSIONAL SNOWSPORTS ATHLETE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
Spend more time Carp fishing, riding my motocross bike, I would love the chance to race, playing golf and trying new sports, Kitesurfing is one I am keen to learn.